Updated September 2017
1. The Sparrow’s Nest- We need to get the word out as quickly as possible to pregnant and parenting teen parents experiencing homelessness as well as the agencies referring them. Prayers for powerful leadership to lead the way to the next season.
2. Lots of friends who frozen by fear. Their great ideas are being held back by the fear of failure.
3. My Reasons to be safe, happy, and healthy. Prayers they will seek God in the mundane and unexpected. Prayers our home is always a place of safety and refuge.
4. Single moms especially in the St. Charles area. You are not invisible. I see you.
5. Prayers for St. Louis, Houston, and Florida
6. Taking steps for complete soul healing and to become more spiritually and physically fit
7. Prayers for our church family at Harvester Christian
8. Prayers for all my nieces and nephews to hear God’s voice above all the others.
9. For adoptive families seeking to bring lovely children into their homes.